Mousez International Colleges | University Foundation and Preparation

UK study visa

If you are from outside the European Union you may need to apply for a UK study visa before you can begin your academic studies in the UK.

Tier 4 visa

Adult students (over 16 years of age) who are looking to enter a full-time academic course in the UK will need to apply for a Tier 4 visa from the UK Border Agency (UKBA).

Applying for a Tier 4 visa is a straightforward prcoess. However, it is advisable to apply with plenty of time to spare before your academic course starts.

Visa requirements differ for each country and you will need to provide a range of documents to the UKBA when you make your application.

These will include:
1. Your unique CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies) reference number.
2. Evidence that you have enough money in your account to cover your tuition fees and living expenses in the UK.

Tier 4 visas are granted according to a points-based system run by the UKBA. You will need to have a minimum of 40 points to successfully apply for a visa.

If you wish to study a university preparation course with Kaplan International Colleges we can advise you on your specific visa requirements.

Find out more information about UK study visas