Mousez study abroad , Apply Now.
WHY THE UNIVERSITY OF HARTFORD IPP MAY BE PERFECT FOR YOU!
1. Exceptional Education Earn a degree from a top-ranked university in the US.
2. Improve your English Receive English instruction to strengthen your language proficiency and support your academic coursework.
3. Cultural Assistance Your IPP Student Services Advisor will regularly answer your questions and support your transition to American life. With over 80 student organizations to choose from, you will have many ways to get involved.
4. Gain Work Experience You may apply for internship opportunities after completing the IPP, and an Optional Practical Training (OPT) may be an option upon graduation.
5. Graduate on Time Enrollment in the IPP will provide you with the support you need to graduate on time, with the opportunity to enroll in courses during accelerated summer and winter terms.
200 Bloomfield Ave, West Hartford, CT 06117, United States
Biology Chemistry Chemistry/Biology Cinema Communication Computer Science Criminal Justice Economics English English with Certification in Secondary Education History International Studies Judaic Studies Mathematics Mathematics with Certification in Secondary Education Philosophy Physics Politics and Government Psychology Sociology Accounting Business Analytics & Applied Economics Entrepreneurial Studies Finance Insurance and Risk Management Management Marketing Ceramics Illustration Integrated Media Arts Painting and Drawing Photography Printmaking Sculpture Acoustical Engineering and Music Biomedical Engineering Civil Engineering Computer Engineering Electrical Engineering Interdisciplinary Engineering Studies Mechanical Engineering Early Childhood Education Elementary Education Health Science Health Science Pre-Chiropractic Health Science Pre-Optometry Health Science Pre-Pharmacy Health Science Pre-Podiatry Integrated Elementary and Special Education Radiologic Technology Respiratory Care Composition Dance Instrumental Studies Jazz Studies Music Music Education Music History Music/Performing Arts Management Music Production and Technology Music Theory Vocal Studies Associate in Arts Associate in Science